CHOKE MODIFIER DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
1. Loosen choke suction tube nut and disengage
from threads on choke housing.
2. Remove rod end clips from choke modifier
rod and remove rod.
3. Remove screw from choke modifier index
lever and remove lever. NOTE :
It is not necessary to remove index pointer.
4. Remove three choke stat cover screws and
retainers. Remove choke stat cover and coil assembly.
5. Remove throttle shaft choke modifier
1. Assemble throttle shaft choke modifier lever
to throttle shaft. The letters RP should face outward and the lever should be pointed
towards the choke housing with the throttle valves closed. (Figure
2. Assemble the stat cover and coil assembly
and the three choke stat cover screws and retainers.
3. Assemble the rod end clips to each end of
the choke modifier rod and assemble the rod to the throttle shaft modifier lever and
the stat cover modifier lever.
4. Assemble the stat cover modifier lever to
the stat cover. This lever should be directed away from the fuel inlet. Tighten the
modifier lever retainer screw.
INSTALLATION OF CHOKE SUCTION
TUBE SEAL MODEL "BB" CARBURETOR